Thursday, October 25, 2012

T.I.T.S. For TITS Silent Auction



If you're in Seattle tonight be sure to stop by PNK ultra lounge from 7-10pm.  Our homies over at T.I.T.S. will be hosting an auction with proceeds benefiting breast cancer research. Show your support and score some goods. details below.

$5 suggested donation which gets you a T.I.T.S. For TITS bracelet, stickers, and button!

$5 PNK drink special ($2 donated to T.I.T.S. For TITS)
All other drinks/food, 10% donated to T.I.T.S. For TITS

$1 raffle tickets

Featuring DJ D Look and hosted by comedian Nate Jackson

::PNK Ultra Lounge::
600 Pine Street Suite #403, 4th Floor in Pacific Place
Seattle, WA 98121

Bid on items donated from:
-Boobies Rule
-Burien Trophy
-Casual Industrees
-Clout Glass
-Cold Steel
-Damon Conklin painting
-Estevan
-Flud
-Mason Foster signed NFL gloves
-Mishka
-NWAS
-Rastaclat
-Rich Kids Brand
-samcolt12 shoes
-Skull Candy
-Spray Candy
-Swagger & Young
-Young & Reckless
+ more 

No comments: