Friday, September 24, 2010

PHO Friday


This has been our weekly ritual for quite awhile. The best part of it is that feeling you get after you get finished eating all that soup. The best way to describe it is being kicked in the stomach for 15 min and being left for dead. And then you take a trip to bathroom and Bob's Your Uncle!

Gino uses a crutch to enjoy pho.

This is the right shade of red for my pho. It's like swallowing lava. Try it and regret it like i do everytime. Wash it down with a Coke and Bob's Your Uncle!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

A friend and I used to have this same tradition on Wednesdays. We would keep adding sriracha and jalapenos until we were choking... but it was sooooo good. This reminds me that I need to find a new pho buddy.

b.raq said...

Hahah, its gotta have the right pure red color. There has been a handful of times i started choking and had to leave the table to clear my throat.

We're at the Than Bros in West Seattle every other friday. if you ever spot us there, we will be your pho buddies!

Sadtaco said...

B.Raq let me know next time you guys go and i will take an extended lunch and join you guys

b.raq said...

for sure TIM brahhhhh!