Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Bodhi R.I.P.


Today at 12:15 pm we had to get Bodhi put down. He wasn't getting any better and we couldn't bare to watch him suffer any longer. We're all really bummed about it. He's been Casual's dog literally since the beginning. Bodhi was born when the company started. It won't be the same without him. Vinny has big shoes to fill.

We hope Bodhi has met up with Lucy along with Swayze and Tupac. We would like to thank Bodhi for the 11 years of protection from the postal service and for being a great dog. He barked at mailmen from his death bed. I'm sure he's still doing it in the afterlife. And with that, we bid him farewell with some of Bodhi's greatest (photo) hits.





















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a hard decision to make, but when we love our pets we make the tough choices that they would never make.

You'll get to hang with him once again. :flower

Dumpster Doll said...

Sad. So sorry Bodhi is gone. I'm more then sure Lucy and Bodhi are together and happy to be with each other again. R.I.P Bodhi. Keep strong boys. xoxoxo cheers, Tina

Erin Ericson said...

I love the Bodhi photo hits! I remember when he was just a little puppy - I think that dogs should live longer than people.

Anonymous said...

Goddamn Braq. Seriously bummed man.
Cant believe I just found out
<tim