Friday, October 16, 2009

UW Premier of HTNWWO



Xan-Dar is running away to join the circus.

look at all those people crowd around our entourage of cars. people love us. my shirt almost got ripped. that is my attempt at sarcasm.



this thing fell during the movie and touched a girls arm. i laughed inside then wrote it in my diary later that night.

this makes me think about school. like flash backs from Nam.


they were throwing out free stuff from the front of the room, so as the Casual people we are, we attacked it from behind...

gino printing his ass off. he printed a total of 4 shirts. just enough money to cover us for Thai Toms, hot damn!


Thai Tom's cook wearing a sweet shirt. "field of dreams" this guy cooks like a mutha. watched him prepare 6 meals in under 10 min.

im pretty sure that says Tobacco smoke you. Cool design.

Apple juice drinking contest.

we go places and break shit. thats living life as a Boss.

i realized this morning that i kept the camera in the breast pocket of my jacket. so i woke up my dag George. Yes he sleeps in a giant white blood cell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blammo you are a filthy, filthy whore!